Prime Cut Fresh Meat
Always using a quality Cornish supplier of fresh beef, pork, lamb & poultry has been the most important aspect of our business, having a good relationship with them gives us pride and confidence to our consumers.
Being up to a quality and not down to a price the beef is hung for at least 18 days before we consider butchering it skillfully.
- Sirloin steak boned and rolled for a special family roast,or a succulent steak and not forgetting the classic T-bone steak.
- Fillet steaked for a dinner party, or in a piece for a wellington,rump for the barbeque, stir frys or kebabs.
- Topside of beef rolled with extra basting fat great cooked rare on a Sunday roast.
- Rib of beef, on the bone, roasted slowly in the oven, chined by your butcher for easy carving, delicious and juicy, amazing when cold.
- Brisket of beef on the bone or boneless for a long slow roast cooked with root vegetables for a cheap and tasty mid week meal.
- Chuck steak, skirt, shin all your favourites for your beef dishes pies pasties,stews,curries what ever the occasion ask us for help and advise.
Cornish pork from local farms butchered to meet every day needs, quick, versatile and value for money. Shoulders and legs for roasting, loin and belly for grilling, can all be fried, casseroled or grilled, we can help you for ideas.
Lamb local again,succulent and sweet.Can be cooked in many ways roasted,grilled,casseroled,amazing with fresh herbs like rosemary or mint or how about marinading to give tastes of india or asia!?
Our fresh chickens from near Penryn are the finest you`ll taste fed on a GM free diet, free ranging available from as far as Bude!
Filleted or portioned, spatchcocked or whatever, various sizes available.